Wednesday, October 19, 2011

It's Magic! - Sacred Quotes

"That one I love who is incapable of ill will, and returns love for hatred. Living beyond the reach of i and mine, and of pain and pleasure, full of mercy, contented, self-controlled, with all his heart and mind given to Me - with such a one I am in love." - Bhagavad Gita 12:13

"When I am with you, we stay up all night, When you're not here, I can't get to sleep. Praise God for these two insomnias! And the difference between them." - Jalaluddin Rumi

"Never a lip is curved with pain That can't be kissed into smile again." - Brete Harte

"I remember a place...a town...a house like a lot of houses...a yard like a lot of other yards...on a street like a lot of other streets. And the thing is, after all these years, i still look back... with wonder." - The Wonder Years

No comments: